Difference between revisions of "Welcome Kit"
From EMU FYWP Wiki Commonspace
(Created page with "The 2013 Welcome Kit for new graduate assistants is available for download temporarily via [https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21611271/2013welcomekit.pdf Dropbox]. 2013 Wel...")
Revision as of 11:33, July 4, 2013
The 2013 Welcome Kit for new graduate assistants is available for download temporarily via Dropbox.
2013 Welcome Kit Table of Contents
- Part One: Introduction to Rhetoric and Composition
- What is Rhetoric and Composition?
- The Nature of Composition Studies by Andrea Lunsford
- Where Did Composition Studies Come From: An Intellectual History, by Martin Nystrand, Stuart Greene, and Jeffrey Wiemelt
- Writing in the Contexts of Teaching and Learning
- Writing as Composing by Eleanor Kutz and Hephzibah Roskelly
- Creating the Classroom Community Eleanor Kutz and Hephzibah Roskelly
- Part Two: Eastern Michigan University's First-Year Writing Program
- ENGL120: Composition I: Writing the College Experience
- An Introduction to the Course
- A Brief Description of ENGL120 and ENGL121 with Shared Goals
- Sponsors of Literacy by Deborah Brandt
- Learning to "Yo!" by Dale Cyphert
- Rhythm and Pattern in a Composing Life by Louise Wetherbee Phelps
- Writing Your Own Literacy Narrative
- Literacy Narrative Sample – Lonsdale
- Literacy Narrative Sample – Mueller