Student FAQ

From EMU FYWP Wiki Commonspace
Revision as of 11:23, June 28, 2014 by Derek Mueller (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search
Who can I talk to about whether I should be taking ENGL/WRTG120 or ENGL/WRTG121 in my first semester?
The University Advising Career Development Center (UACDC), located at 200 McKenny Hall, offers general advising for first-year students (and advising for others, as well):

This page is a work-in-progress. We hope to feature a growing list of frequently asked questions soon. Do you have a question you would like to see addressed here? Reach us by email at