Student FAQ

From EMU FYWP Wiki Commonspace
Revision as of 08:50, May 12, 2015 by Derek Mueller (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Who can I talk to about whether I should be taking WRTG120 or WRTG121 in my first semester?
The University Advising Career Development Center (UACDC), located at 200 McKenny Hall, offers general advising for first-year students (and advising for others, as well):
Is the Celebration of Student Writing required? What if I cannot attend due to a schedule conflict?
Attendance and participation at the Celebration of Student Writing is required. If you cannot attend for reasons of a documented athletic event, a documented work conflict, or a documented class conflict, notify your instructor at least three weeks before the event to make alternative arrangements, which may include an in-class presentation and/or an additional project.

This page is a work-in-progress. We hope to feature a growing list of frequently asked questions soon. Do you have a question you would like to see addressed here? Reach us by email at